Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Flight 14

December 28, 2010

I had my first unsupervised solo today. It was strange, I was much more nervous about flying today than I was during my first solo. After my first landing though, the nerves went away and I was ready to fly.

I don’t really have much of a story to tell this time. I flew for 1.1 hours and did a total of eight landings. I had a few good ones, one great one, and a few that needed work. But I never bounced or ballooned, so I’m satisfied.

Next lesson will be all ground training. We will plan out my dual cross country trip. Although I am currently working towards my Sport Pilot Certificate, I plan to eventually earn my Private. With that in mind, we have decided to meet the cross country requirements of the Private instead of Sport. This will save me time and money.

Flight Log to Date
Hours flown: 16.8

No comments:

Post a Comment