Tuesday, March 3, 2015

My Current Status

April 1, 2018

Update: My current hours, sorted by airplane are shown below. My total flight time to date is 421.8 hours.

Flightlogg.in is the website I use for my online logbook.

C-172 = Cessna 172. This is a 4-seat single engine airplane, commonly used for flight training.
C-310 = Cessna 310. This is a 4-seat twin engine airplane. This is the plane we use for charters.
EVSS = Evektor Sportstar. This is a 2-seat single engine sport airplane mostly used by Sport pilots.
C-152 = Cessna 152. This is a 2-seat single engine airplane, commonly used for flight training.
C-182RG = Cessna 182RG. This is a 4-seat single engine complex airplane with retractable gear.
BE-76 = Beechcraft Duchess. This is a 4-seat multi-engine airplane. Used this for flight training.
MO20 = Mooney M20. This is a 4-seat single engine complex airplane with retractable gear.
Remos = Remos GX. This is a 2-seat single engine sport airplane. Used this for flight training.
DA-40 = Diamond DA-40. This is a 4-seat single airplane that I flew in during an aerial tour.
Unknown = This was the Schweizer 300C helicopter that I did an introductory flight in. I also have a couple hours of Bell 206 simulator time not shown above.



I've landed in 19 total states (I've landed in KS but couldn't log those hours). Traveling across the country has been an amazing experience so far and I can't wait to see what journeys lie ahead.



Thank you all for your continued support! 
  



No comments:

Post a Comment